Venue: Pula amphitheater, Flavijevska ul., 52100, Pula, Croatia
Make sure to bring your ID and your ticket. The minimum age for the event is 18+. We cannot grant access to visitors younger than 18. Therefore it is important to take legal identification with you for security to check your age. As a standard procedure, all visitors and crew are thoroughly inspected. Visitors are not allowed to bring luggage and/or backpacks to the event. You are allowed to bring handbags to the event with a maximum size of A4 and 10 cm thickness. The safety of our visitors is always a high priority. In regard to recent developments worldwide, we are extra cautious with all procedures. We ask for your understanding in this.
Full accreditation and entry information will be communicated with ticket holders ahead of the show dates. All safety measures and recommendations proposed by the Directorate-General for Health will be complied with. Stay up to date with the latest Croatian Covid-19 rules. If you are travelling from another country, please check travel restrictions and rules from your local government. In the event of cancellation or postponement due to Covid-19, all ticket holders will be emailed with further information.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. At our events, we work alongside local law enforcement to ensure all substance laws are strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
- NO Drones, remote-controlled aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large purses, bags or backpacks
- NO Laser pointers and air horns
- NO LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- NO Markers, pens or spray paint
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol)
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
FOOD & DRINK
Food and drink stands will be located throughout the event site. Bars at the event will serve alcohol throughout the week. Service hours may be limited and you must be aged 18+ to consume alcohol (ID required).
To maintain a safe environment for all of our attendees, security and medical staff will be present on site at our event. Should you require assistance, please find the nearest medical or information point, or seek out an event staff member.
Keep an eye on the local weather forecast for Pula ahead of time and plan accordingly. Prepare for all types of weather conditions and dress accordingly. Make sure to wear comfortable clothes. Trainers are recommended instead of sandals or flip-flops as the venue terrain consists mostly of hard stone.
ALDA and Insomniac welcome all, and we strive to make our environment accessible to all of our guests with disabilities. The event site has been carefully designed with designated accessible restrooms, and suitable terrain for wheelchair users and their companions. All public toilets and concession stands are accessible to our patrons with disabilities. Please see the event map for locations when it is made available to you, or contact the nearest staff member for assistance.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments about accessibility at this or other ALDA & Insomniac events, please contact us. We are committed to continually improving our experiences for our visitors.
AGE & ID
You must be 18+ to enter the event and to consume alcohol. Photo ID required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- Government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)